Thursday, April 11, 2013

We come running


There are some days where nothing but your favourite slouchies will suffice... 
Do you know what I am talking about friends? Those days when you get home after a long days work & immediately jump into your slouchiest, cosiest & probably ugliest clothes? Perhaps you own a glamour tracksuit??
Well, for me (being perpetually inappropriately overdressed), this new playsuit is my glamour tracksuit! It is made of this super soft material & can be adjusted to three different short lengths. Being blousey & breezey it has the miracle working capacity to cover any cake/food babies I might wish to hide. Wonderful! Plus, if unexpected guests happen to pop in I am still dressed to a socially acceptable level. Haha! FYI this is the most comfortable thing in my wardrobe & so so pretty too! I love! Hope you are all well xx



































  1. MUSTARD FLOPPY BRIMMED HAT

    ,

     VINTAGE.

  2. GYPSY LOVE PLAYSUIT - ORANGE BLOSSOM

    SPELL COLLECTIVE.

  3. EMMA BOOT

    SPORTSGIRL.

  4. AMBER GRAPEVINE PENDANT

    VINTAGE.


2 comments: