Tuesday, January 7, 2014

NARS Majella Satin Lip Pencil - Coloured crayons for uncoordinated hands & lips

Despite over 12 years of dance lessons & various sporting squads (swimming, basketball, hockey, soccer, tennis & on & on). I am the most uncoordinated person I have ever met. As an adult I have realised that whilst some people are naturally neat, coordinated & spill free. There are some people who will never successfully wear a crumb/spill free white shirt post lunchtime. It is my grotty burden to bear...


Keeping this in mind.
I am getting into lipsticks.
WHAT!? HOW!? WHY!? BACK AWAY FROM THE WHITE CLOTHES ALREADY!?
Everyone just calm down & let me introduce you to my uncoordinated person secret...
Personally I loved NARS Majella Satin Lip Pencil its what I would call 'garnet' bordering on 'sangria'. Its a opaque deep red with cool blue undertones, which on my yellowish skin tone throws a slight fuchsia. Being the satin pencil it has a little hint of sheen to keep your lips from looking flakey. Bonus!





Meet my new discovery (to miss pretty world anyway) of NARS Satin Lip Pencils. If you can colour a colouring book, you can manage these babies! You start from the outside of the lips to get a nice crisp line & then proceed to fill the bulk of the lip.
Best thing for uncoordinated people is they tend to stay put through numerous cups of tea, avocado toast & singalongs! On average they will last me about 6 to 8 hours - but I always keep it in my bag for top ups because its so lightweight!





 Dear Miss Pretty xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    You have very beautiful colour lipstick ;)Would you like to follow? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you ;)

    www.moda-eny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete